Re: A new

Hi Martin,

Conceptually, these pictures should work very well with SIOX -- also
with the version that is already productively included in GIMP. Of
course, individual cases might sometimes be more tricky.
What Jenny added is the capability of a soft segmentation. This means
segmenting regions where background and foreground might fall into the
same pixel because of texture complexity or blurring of the picture.

Gerald

--
Dr. Gerald Friedland
1947 Center Street, Suite 600