Re: 2.6 roadmapping, the UI part of it...

Hi,

Sven Neumann escribió:
> Perhaps we are simply talking about different things. Of course GTK+
> provides a notebook widget and what else would we need to implement
> this?

Yes, we're talking about two different things :-)
I meant detachable tabs and different views like Opera's or Scribus'
ones. Not JUST tabs.
I (and as far as I could understand the other people that mentioned
Opera) was talking about the ability to show the tabbed windows as
tileable windows in the workspace (QT and Windows have that kind of
options for child windows).
That is important when you need to have side by side comparisions of
different images (examples of this are grading and gama matching,  two
views at different zoom ratios, etc.)

Is that possible with the current GTK widgets?

Gez.