Re: Meaning of delay in screenshot plugin

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:22:11 +0100, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any particular reason why you didn't use the screenshot feature of your
> desktop for this? Just asking. Please don't get upset again. I am only
> trying to get an idea on why you prefer to use the screenshot plug-in
> for this.

I'm not sure if you're assuming everyone is using gnome here. I work on
xfce4 and I dont have a screenshot applet or whatever. I have scrot if I
dont use gimp. Most window manager screenshots seems just to grab the
whole screen. The nice thing about the gimp one was that it's more
specific and precise.