Re: Meaning of delay in screenshot plugin

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 02:05:54PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> perhaps we should remove the screenshot plug-in altogether. The
> functionality doesn't really belong into an image manipulation program.
> Since there doesn't seem to be a platform-agnostic way of taking
> screenshots, perhaps we should leave it up to the operating system. As
> long as people can easily import the screenshot into GIMP, that should
> be sufficient.

Please leave it in.

It's the only means of taking a screenshot that just works here.
It has options that make it easy to shoot a single window.
Every single screenshot I take ends up in GIMP anyway (and I
assume it's the same for most users)

--
Thorsten Wilms