Re: Hard edged Ink tool?

Scripsit Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
> On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 15:14 +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

>> Your idea of "real work" is obviously very different from mine.
>> I do lots of real work on indexed images.

> Perhaps you should write up a summary then that explains your workflow
> on real world examples.

Could you describe what you find missing in the explanation of my
workflow on real-world examples that I have already posted?

> But what exactly is it that you need?

As I have already explained, I need to be sure that I don't
accidentally stray from a small predetermined number of colors.

> Is it working with a limited palette of colors? Is it the current
> behaviour of paint tools on indexed images?

Yes and yes.

> I would really like to know what's important about indexed images

The important things about indexed images is that they prevent me from
accidentally creating pixel content that does not fit the colormap.

--
Henning Makholm                        "I have seen men with a *fraction* of
                                 your trauma pray to their deity for death's