Re: Hard edged Ink tool?

Scripsit "David Gowers" <00ai99@xxxxxxxxx>

> Henning has already described what he does, and it seems clear to me that
> alpha-thresholding all paint application would work well for his purposes.
> I'm sure he'll say if that is not the case.

It sounds like a good direction, but I'm not sure that it would also
be effective against an accidental application of, say, the smudge
tool, or ordinary paint tools that accidentally get used in
color-changing (rather than paint-applying) drawing modes.

--
Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."