Re: Hard edged Ink tool?

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 20:01 +0930, David Gowers wrote:
> Is there some simple way to achieve hard-edged rendering for the Ink
> tool?

Should be a simple change, just turn off supersampling in the ink code.

> I find the hard edged rendering used in INDEXED mode best for drawing
> lineart, but dislike the other constraints (no drawing
> modes/opacity/layer modes) imposed by working in INDEXED mode.

Eeek, the way it acts in INDEXED mode is so ugly. Why would you want to
do this?

> So far, I've tried to find the part of the code that handles indexed
> images without success.

Why would you look for it? That's completely unrelated here. The ugly
behaviour in indexed mode is just a shortcoming of the code that
combines regions.

Sven