Re: fact roundup

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 10:48:27AM -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 08:35:40AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > Carol,
> >
> > On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:10 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> >
> > > this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
> > > San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
> > > about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
> > > taylors girlfriend.
> >
> > Stop this now. We don't want this mailing-list to be a place where
> > people can spread such filthy and completely unfounded rumours. And
> > don't start to discuss this with me or even try to provide evidence.
> > Even if it was a fact, it's offtopic and simply doesn't belong here.
> >
> > Please unsubscribe yourself from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us
> > alone.
> >
> let me get the information i asked for.
>
> others have mentioned that this list is a good way to talk to the people
> who might be able to and interested in sharing a booth with gnome.
>
> the process that one must go through to "qualify" is somewhat important,
> even if i or anyone else doesn't like those answers.
>
> i also did not mention any filthy rumors.  i was talking about what a
> friend told me about when she managed the GNOME booth here.  what
> possibly could be filthy about that?

Carol,

As a gimp user of many years who has watched (put up with and hated) your
periodic immature bursts of vitriol, I have come up with a few alternative
explanations for your behavior (and possible work-arounds) -

1 - you're a paranoid schizoprenic (work-around - please make sure you've
    been taking your medicine for at least 10 days before you post to the
	list, or, better, take Sven's advice and "Please unsubscribe yourself
	from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us alone.")
2 - you're a lush (work around - please make sure you've been sober for
	at least 10 days before you post to the list, or, better, take Sven's
	advice and "Please unsubscribe yourself	from all GIMP mailing-lists
	and leave us alone.")
3 - You're an unpleasant person with no life who gets pleasure from insulting
	and demeaning people who (unlike you) are trying to get things done
	(work-around - get a life and take Sven's advice and "Please unsubscribe
	yourself from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us alone.")

Personally, I think it's (3) and I have no idea why you're still permitted
to post with a "gimp.org" address and to have the "carol.gimp.org" DNS entry.

Just go away.

--
Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew) [in the light of the above - that's probably
								   not a good idea]

Neil

THEOREM: VI is perfect.
PROOF: VI in roman numerals is 6.  The natural numbers < 6 which divide 6 are
1, 2, and 3. 1+2+3 = 6.  So 6 is a perfect number.  Therefore, VI is perfect.
QED
                                                    -- Arthur Tateishi