Re: fact roundup

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 09:25:21PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Carol Spears wrote:
>
> > i need a little help remembering what else GNOME has been helpful to
> > GIMP with.
>
> Shared booths at various trade fairs, AFAIK. For example at Linuxtag in
> Germany, and the upcoming SIGGRAPH. Maybe others know more examples, and
> also other benefits.

this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
taylors girlfriend.

i actually don't think that GIMP should work this way, if we still have
a choice in the matter.

how does one hear about shared booth space in other areas?

carol