Re: fact roundup

Carol Spears wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 09:25:21PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:

> this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
> San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
> about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
> taylors girlfriend.

Hm... so if you want to be mailed about fairs, then I think you're on a
mission.

> i actually don't think that GIMP should work this way, if we still have
> a choice in the matter.

Well, it would get the community together - much closer than it is right
now... But we'll need our own social networking site first, won't we? ;)
(and this one could finally be mauve!)

> how does one hear about shared booth space in other areas?

Seriously, I think this list would be the right place to coordinate the
visits, especially the more pricy ones.

For starters, maybe someone wants to write a short summary about the
fairs he or she did attend so far in order to represent GIMP or to do
other gimpy stuff?

Michael

--
    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp