Re: fact roundup

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 10:44:38PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Carol Spears wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 09:25:21PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
>
> For starters, maybe someone wants to write a short summary about the
> fairs he or she did attend so far in order to represent GIMP or to do
> other gimpy stuff?

i have only had enough access to the resources to allow me to conduct
some research about how to get access.

i discovered that the only way to get access to gnome information and
booth stuff here is to have been owen taylors girlfriend at one time.  i
was never this and have not been able to get too much more information
beyond this.

i have, in fact spent so much time trying to find access to any real
information that i am -- in that long while -- becoming more and more
not the kind of person i ever wanted to be and definately not the kind
of person who should go places for cool software like GIMP.

i suggest that the GNOME people who are handling the money explain how
they work instead?  with an emphasis on the "working" part.  it seems to
work like this.  they get the money, then they put their logo on the
poster and tell owen taylors ex-girlfriends about it.  what points in
the process am i missing?

carol