Re: fact roundup

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 02:35, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol,
>
> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:10 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> > this is what i learned about how these booths are handled here in the
> > San Francisco area.  to be mailed about their existence and to know
> > about where to get the literature and such, you must have been owen
> > taylors girlfriend.
>
> Stop this now. We don't want this mailing-list to be a place where
> people can spread such filthy and completely unfounded rumours. And
> don't start to discuss this with me or even try to provide evidence.
> Even if it was a fact, it's offtopic and simply doesn't belong here.
>
> Please unsubscribe yourself from all GIMP mailing-lists and leave us
> alone.

I guess I'm confused. Does Carol represent some threat that I haven't noticed
in the year or so I have been watching this list? Does she have laser beams
coming out of her frickin' eyes or something?

Isn't the old adage something akin to: "If you don't like it, don't look"?
If you don't like her, hit delete. I just don't get the point otherwise. She
may be a twit, I don't know. She seems nice enough to me.