Re: [Gimp-developer] canvas background options

Hi,

Alan Horkan <horkana@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I can understand how that would require you to change it regularly
> and why you might want a menu item for it.  How did you like how the
> feature was presented in 2.0 or were you unaware of it until it was
> given a prominant menu item?

Hiding useful functionality in some obscure button with a right-click
popup menu in the image corner is not really good user interface
design and I am very much surprised that you don't consider this
change an improvement.

We also needed that space in the upper right corner for a more useful
and less obscure feature that is also being offered in other
applications: linking the image zoom ratio to the window size.

Sven