[Gimp-developer] canvas background options

I noticed the Canvas background colour options under the Image menu in the
gimp 2.2.

In gimp 2.0 this option was fairly discrete and was available on the top
right just above the scrollbar which seemed fair enough even if it was
not something I would ever change (except perhaps by changing my desktop
theme).

Is this feature really important to some users, so much so that it needs
menu items?  I am suggesting it would be better to put this in the
preferences if at all rather than cluttering the menus.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org