Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image dialog usability bug

Hi,

Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:

> > Apart from the fact that it looks like crap,
>
> That's subjective, I don't think it does. But perhaps a mock-up
> would resolve that issue...

I already said that the dialog design is owned by Tigert and Jimmac.
Without their approval (and mockup) there isn't going to be any
changes anyway.

> I presumed that we would change it everywhere. There is no change in
> behaviour, merely a change in the position of the units.

We can't do that since it would break lots of existing code. Code that
is not under our control since it lives in external plug-ins. The only
thing we could do is to write a new widget and change hundreds of
places in the GIMP source tree.

Sven