Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp 2.0

Dave Neary wrote:

I took the screenshot down, and perhaps I should explain why in light of Simon and Sven's comments... when I read this mail, I got defensive a bit - the thought that someone thought the photo could be viewed sexually kind of turned my stomach. So I took it down.

Things like this always give me the "Then they have won" feeling. I'm not sure who "they" is in this case, and I don't think I want to know these "they".

Anyway - people kind of missed the whole point of me sending that to the list... this person mailed me off-list because he saw me as someone "safe" to talk to. That's not a nice way to have things on our mailing list. What can we do to change that?

Did you ask them why they think you are "safe" to talk to - and maybe even more interesting, why others don't seem to be "safe"?

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org    | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
Sodipodi > http://sodipodi.sf.net | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/sodipodi