mailing list problems (was: Re: [Gimp-developer] web site move)

Hi,

RaphaÃl Quinet <quinet@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> P.S.: Dave, you mentioned that you had problems subscribing to the
>       gimp-web list.  I remember having had some problems as well, but
>       I eventually found a way to make it work.  I don't remember
>       exactly how but there are several ways (web or e-mail) to
>       subscribe and to confirm the subscription and at least one of
>       them works.  Please try subscribing again, because any
>       discussion about the web site should take place on the gimp-web
>       list.

Problems subscribing to the gimp-user list were also reported today on
the cinepaint-developers list. Someone should look into this since we
really need these lists working. If you or someone else remembers how
to work around the problem, please let us know.

Sven