Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp-help-2

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 02:39:23PM +0200, Simon.Budig@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Would you please *both* step back a bit and look at the mails you just
> wrote? They make you both look very silly.
I can fully agree with Simon. Since i was starting to work on the
documentation, i can't image, why so many people left the project. In my
point of view, it seems, that the problem for the gimp project is the
discussion among each other.

I'm a newbie here, but if everyone discusses the terms in that
way, no one want to contribute. I mean - is it really necessary, that
everyone fights against the others?
I think, there is lots of work to do and no fights. I think
everyone is an adult person and not a child - so we can discuss this in
a better way.

Thank you
--
Roman Joost