Re: [Gimp-developer] Suggestions + Patch, Redo - Part 1

Hi,

<pcg( Marc)@goof(A.).(Lehmann )com> writes:

> However, there is no need to change this at all, I was just under
> the wrong impression that it was dangerous to enable them *at all*,
> and not "dangerous to enable them because I often bump my head on
> the caps at the wrong time" :)

Well, we plan to add more mnemonics to the menus (mnemonics are those
underlined characters that improve keyboard navigation). As soon as
you start using them, you will find yourself accidentally reassigning
keyboard shortcuts quite frequently.

Sven