Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Setting Up Wilber

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 10:24:51PM +0200, RaphaÃl Quinet <quinet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Are there any real numbers on this? Last time I checked the sites I'm
> > administrating, the NS4 share was down to _0.25%_. Is really gimp.org that
> > much higher up?
>
> Probably a bit higher, but not that much.  I don't have the time to count

There are also other considerations... the site could be designed to be
more ns4 friendly, and not everybody has 50MB of ram and a whole CPU to
waste to still have much slower rendering (and very broken rendering with
respect to i18n'd sites). Ok, the last one only pertains to mozilla, and
links &c slowly become really useful, but the point is that excluding
people from a site without good reasons is always wrong. Doing it for good
reasons is fine. Are there good reasons?

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@xxxxxxxx      |e|