Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Re: Bucket fill, Fill with foreground and gradient

> Ok, first idea for poll:
>
> -Do you use the bucket-fill
> 1. All the time
> 2. I normally use "fill with foreground/background-color"
> 3. Only to fill with pattern.
> 4. What is bucket fill?
>
> Ralf

Hmm, I use the bucket fill all the time, both for patterns and filling
selections. If I want to fill a region with a similar colour with
another one I usually select it with the magic wand and then bucket
fill. It's easier to see how far you'll get that way. As far as I'm
concerned the threshold can disappear, making it default to always fill
the entire selection (or the entire image if there is no selection).
Magic wand can do the selecting.

Lourens