Re: Request for new, high-quality, brushes (and maybe patterns too)

Hi,

> > stuff to sourceforge is a bad idea from the very beginning since it is
> > confusing to the users.
>
> another thing: why is this confusing to users? Has anybody complained
> to you?  At least on this list (or the sourceforge lists) no sign
> of confusion was in sight. The web-pages make it quite clear what
> gimp-plug-ins is used for.

It's confusing since the gimp stuff should come from one server not from
a bunch of differently named and hard to find places.

> So this might be a false alarm. I really don't think it looks as
> bad. Especially if you consider that such a thing as asked for since about
> a year, and we _still_ douldn't have even something remotely similar if
> there weren't that sourceforge project.

Huh? I'm sure that if a group of people volunteers to create something
useful and gimp-related and ask for access to the server, they will be
given that possibility. That's my whole point: Why do you put the effort
into sourceforge instead of putting it into www.gimp.org where other
parts of the website might benefit from it too?

Salut, Sven