Plugin -> Cancel -> EXECUTION_ERROR

Hi all,

while browsing and hacking many plugins I noticed that pressing "Cancel"
in a plugin dialog causes the plugin's return value to be set to
STATUS_EXECUTION_ERROR.

While this has no effect in normal plugins, it causes a "save failed"
message box to appear for all save plugins. I find this really annoying,
because pressing cancel is just a normal mode of operation, not an
error.

Well, none of the current return values gives gimp a hint that "Cancel"
was pressed. I suggest to add "STATUS_CANCEL" to the enum which
could be treated specially.

As I'm going to look at all the save plugins once more anyway, I offer
to hack this if nobody objects.

What do you think??

bye
--Mitch