Nasty problem in new file requester...

Hiho!

 I recently discovered that using one of the spinbuttons in the filenew
 dialog causes redrawing of the whole upper table and thus flickering.
 This is quite annoying because it prevents users from using the spinbuttons
 to choose their imagesize because it is impossible (on my AMD K6-2 400) to
 accurately select a value; if I click long enough for the autorepeat
 function to work on one of the buttons the value rises up to really big
 number or down to 1.

 This behaviour is not shown for example in the scale dialog, so I guess
 the redraw signal is thrown by our magic size displaying frame, which
 leads me to the question: Wouldn't it be better to display the image
 size somewhere else IN the frame to curb this problem?

--

Servus,
       Daniel