Re: Colors/Desaturate/Desaturate documentation

Hi Elle,

Sorry if I hurt you. It was not my aim. Only searching a way to resolve this endless discussion. English is not my native language and my text does not allways transmit my mind.

I repeat: your participation is a luck for gimp help. Time grasping is normal for a first contribution.

If you send your patches to bugzilla, the only who will resolve them, is me. So the simplest way for you is to send me your xml files and I will push them. "push" is the consecrated term in git to send files to the git repository.

it seems that some mails don't arrive. For instance, I sent you a command to validate a particular xml file (xmllint file.xml). It seems that you did not receive it.

Git is a complex tool. Can you send your git status. I will see how to resolve your problem with po files.

Best,

Julien