Re: Colors/Desaturate/Desaturate documentation

The Advanced options, along with Split View, Presets, and Preview, are common to *all* Color and Filter operations.

I don't think it's appropriate to add an explanation about the Advanced options to each and every Color and Filter page in gimp help.

To speak as plainly and clearly as possible, I will not add documentation regarding the Advanced options to the patch I'm working on for the desaturate menu.
You don't need to write information here: only a link:
<guilabel>Advanced options</guilabel>: Please see ..(link to a common-color-features.xml file to be created).

In your file, we don't see that Luminance, Luma... belong to Mode.

I don't understand what you mean. Do you want a screenshot of the expanded desaturate drop down menu? Will this suffice to show that "Luminance, Luma . . . belong to Mode"? Or do you mean something else altogether?
<guilabel>Mode</guilabel>: Five options are available:

I don't understand what you mean. Do you want me to remove something that appears in the following file, and perhaps move it to a tutorial?

http://ninedegreesbelow.com/files/desaturate/8-18-desaturate.html

If you do want me to remove something from what appears in the above link, please be very, very specific, as I'm having a difficult time grasping what you are trying to say. My apologies, my communications skills seem to be at an all-time low.
I told you that, IMHO, your text can be accepted as it is. I am discussing about formatting the text. Time grasping is he same for me with all this discussion. If you don't understand again, please send me your xml file: I will return it with my propositions on formatting.

Regards,

Julien