Re: background image color

In all cases, I don't like this new html display:
- Too many colors : this reminds me newbie fanzines. Colors are not
useful for titles : the text looks less
important than the title. Different sizes are better.

- Too bright colors (too much contrast with the black background) in
notes and warnings. Keycap boxes should have a darker background.

- guilabels are in a too large box. If this is not changed, I will be
obliged to replace them with emphasis.

Julien