Re: background image color

Hi Marco,

the magic word here is transparency. These graphics have to be redone for 2.4 anyways, so I think this is a good chance to make the manual independant of the background color. It doesn't matter whether we talk about a red, gray or brown background - the graphics should not contain any background color.
So, I'd suggest we stick to the dark background for now, because it is the only way to see where the problems are. Hiding them is not a solution.

Just my 2c,

lexA