Re: gimp key and mouse references (i18n)

Hi,
On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 11:34 +0200, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> > The html is not building this für any language except en right now and> the only pdf that I know about in terms of this is not a reference> card, but a section in the pdf version of the (en) manual where the> shortcuts are listed braindeath (but at least sorted) in one single> list. I doubt that this is what users help. I thought more about a> reference card like the one that can be found at> http://www.digilife.be/quickreferences/QRC/Vi%20Reference%20Card.pdf> for vi. Do you think we can do this with reasenable effort with our> xml / xsl / pdf way of document production?
Right. And it used to be such a reference card before we moved it fromthe GIMP source to the user manual. We did that in the hope that youcould maintain it better.
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/branches/gimp-2-2/docs/quick_reference.pshttp://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/branches/gimp-2-2/docs/quick_reference.tar.gz
I would very much welcome if we could at least have an uptodate englishversion of this.

Sven