Re: Image files does not honour ALL_LINGUASduring installation.

Moin Axel,

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 10:31:56PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

> > Well does or does it not exist on the Mac OS X platform?
>
> the parameter does not show up in man find and a dirty try showed:
> [...]
>
> I guess that means, that this option does not exist on darwin / OS X
What version of find do you use on OS X? Either we need to rewrite the
way, the target is trying to find the images or - maybe - you can update
your 'find'.

> > As I tried with my built, don't do it for one language only. All
> > translations are using English based images. As Sven stated, it makes
> > also sense to install English as a fallback language.
>
> well I do know this and tried it with ALL_LINGUAS="en de" too of
> course. In addition I replaced the -wholename by -name. The results
> where not very promising anyways. de images where still missing.
Heh - of course it won't work. The find command doesn't perform the necessary operation, which is: finding the necessary files.

> >> [...]
> >> Perhaps there is other
> >> problems using
> >> this solution?
> > Hm.. no - see the solution above.
>
> uh, which solution?!
Creating HTML for two languages: English as a fallback and German, for
example.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost