Re: Image files does not honour ALL_LINGUASduring installation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Axel Wernicke" <axel.wernicke@xxxxxx>
To: "Roman Joost" <romanofski@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:11 PM
Subject: Re:  Image files does not honour ALL_LINGUASduring
installation.

> Hi all,
>
> Am 25.01.2007 um 08:54 schrieb Roman Joost:
>
>> Hi Sven, Hey Peter,

>>> Since the GIMP help browser uses English as the default fallback
>>> language it seems to make sense to ensure that the english manual is
>>> always installed.
>> Right - it's working for me as well and it'll go into our repository
>> then.
>
> argh - that patch does not work. I just applied it and did a complete
> rebuild for de only[1].
> First problem is "find: -wholename: unknown expression primary",
> obviously the -wholename parameter does not exist on the OS X version
> of find?!
> As a result (?) all(!) images are missing in the html version. I
> guess we need to review this urgently.
>
> Greetings, lexA

It doesn't work for me either.

But of more importance to me:

 I get no error messages about the missing image files. I had to look through
the html files to find them.

Why not put all the 'en' images in an 'en' folder leaving the common images in
the root in each folder? It would then be necessary to copy only the common
images + lang specific images (folders). Perhaps there is other problems using
this solution?

Kolbjoern