Re: Image files does not honour ALL_LINGUAS during installation.

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 13:05 +0100, Roman Joost wrote:

> I tried your patch today. Thanks a bunch, it's a good start. The current
> problem is -- like Axel already mentioned -- other languages are using
> images from English.
> If you create the HTML files for only one language (e.g Russian or
> German) than you won't see most of the images.

Since the GIMP help browser uses English as the default fallback
language it seems to make sense to ensure that the english manual is
always installed.

> Btw. a god place to paste a new patch would be bugzilla. File a bug
> against GIMP (Help component), and put your patches there. We don't have
> an own module in bugzilla, yet.

Why isn't there a gimp-help product yet? Did you get any response to
your request for it?

Sven