gnome-doc-utils

Hi,

the GNOME people are switching to a new system for building and
translating their documentation:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsMigrationHowTo

Have you guys evaluated this stuff yet? Could it be useful for the GIMP
user manual?

It looks as if we could at least remove the basics for OMF support that
I added at some point and check if we can add the necessary information
to create the .omf files from the .xml.  I would still very much welcome
if the GIMP user manual could be used with yelp, the GNOME help browser.

Which brings me to an almost unrelated question: Has anyone of you tried
to use the user manual with the help browser from GIMP 2.3? We added a
side pane with table of contents in 2.3.13 but didn't get any feedback
on that yet.

Sven