Re: [Gimp-docs] editors

I suggest you to change your OS -_-;
as my experience, you can install the Windows XP on Pentium 3 600Mhz
machine.(but, of course it needs some tunings. and enough memory,
above 196MB)
As the tuning, not much need. just kill some services.

BTW, I used Ultraedit for about 10 years in Windows 98 and XP. but now
I use PSPad. 'cause it's free software and has powerful functions. but
I can't be sure PSPad can support Windows ME.

and I don't suggest you to try learn other editor on Linux, if you
don't know linux well.
I don't know about Linux, but I want to work on Linux, so I installed
VMware and Ubuntu in it.
and I tried to learn vi, vim, emacs, gedit, etc.. But those are too
difficult. Is it worth that spending time to learn editor's using? I
don't think so.

anyway good luck ^^