Re: VIPS and GEGL performance and memory usage comparison

As someone new to the gegl development list and seeing the performance numbers in that benchmark, I propose adding a asterisk * by each gegl number would help the reader understand that something is different with this library.  Then add the corresponding asterisk down by the statement, "GEGL is not really designed for batch-style processing -- it targets interactive applications, like paint programs."  Since gegl is the only interactive library in the list the asterisk works well enough and separating it out to a different table is not necessary.

Best regards,
-Adam Bavier