Re: various blurs

I've redone the patches for the box-blur and pixelise filters to include tests.
the patches now total 300k however, what's the preferred method of submitting them?

On 19 January 2011 10:39, Øyvind Kolås <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM, andy gill <andyggill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could you explain how the tests work, it's not obvious to me what I need to
> add. Do the tests make sure that the results match a reference image in some
> way?

XML files in gegl/tests/compositions are rendered and their output is
tested against the PNG files by the same names in
gegl/tests/compositions/reference, visual files indicating where the
outputs differ are also produced if the tests are wrong.

It would probably be good to have a section on the website explaining
how these regression tests work. There are also bots the build the
GEGL code base nightly and will complain to us on IRC if the build
breaks or the tests fail passing.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/