Re: Testing

Martin Nordholts wrote:
> Øyvind Kolås wrote:
>
>> There is a set of regression tests for GeglBuffer in tests/buffer
>> which outputs grayscale images as unicode and uses unified diffs to
>> detects differences, I think Martin Nordholts has mentioned that he
>> wants to port these tests to use glib test framework.
>>

> Regarding porting the GeglBuffer tests to something I'm not sure I will
> do that in the near future. As long as they can be run I'm satisfied.
>
> - Martin

I just ported the buffer tests to automake

- Martin

2009-03-21  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Port buffer tests to automake which has a couple of
    benefits. First of all they are run and results reported during a
    normal make check, and second of all the tests are run against the
    build and not against a possibly non-existant installation based
    on hardcoded prefixes.

    * configure.ac
    * tests/Makefile.am
    * tests/buffer/Makefile.am