Re: Testing

Øyvind Kolås wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Henrik Akesson <h.m.akesson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to set up some regression tests before doing any changes to the
>> code.
>>
>> Any ideas/suggestions?
>>

> There is a set of regression tests for GeglBuffer in tests/buffer
> which outputs grayscale images as unicode and uses unified diffs to
> detects differences, I think Martin Nordholts has mentioned that he
> wants to port these tests to use glib test framework.

I am also in the process of writing regression tests and refactoring
code. I use the simple TESTS feature in automake, check out the tests
sub directory that has one test already.

Regarding porting the GeglBuffer tests to something I'm not sure I will
do that in the near future. As long as they can be run I'm satisfied.

- Martin