Re: Managed bindings

On 10/28/06, George Talusan <george@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I too am interested in a gegl-sharp library in particular for F-Spot.
>
> I've used GAPI to create a set of managed bindings for GEGL.  I've run
> into a few problems trying to convert GEGL's hello-world.c into my own
> gegl-sharp hello-world.cs.

Hi George, sorry for not replying earlier.  Have you done any more
work with this?  I also had trouble getting the helloworld example to
work - I could get some output, but not the correct output.

I have never used Gapi for binding before.  You had to do some fixups
to get around these types of errors

generated/Node.cs(411,20): error CS0102: The type `Gegl.Node' already
contains a definition for `DependsOn'
generated/PadType.cs(14,17): error CS0103: The name
`G_PARAM_USER_SHIFT' does not exist

right?  We should collaborate to get the mono bindings working.

Gabriel