Re: Managed bindings

Hi Gabriel,

I haven't used Gapi before either but these errors were easy to fix.
I'm keeping an eye on the public API and will give it another shot once
things start to stabilize.

The major problem I had was with the Gapi-generated factory method for
creating a node from a graph would have the is_graph property set for
the node.  Confusing.

george