Re: GEGL testbed

Eric Grivel wrote:
Øyvind Kolås wrote:
Try to update from CVS now, I moved the "voiding of buffers" to the
finalize instead of the dispose handler. (if void_tile still gets NULL
tiles now it needs to be looked further into.)

Yes, this works. I now only have a segfault in multi-gegl; I will try and figure out what that is about.

That error goes away if I remove the call to gtk_init() in multi-gegl.c; the program then seems to work file without it???

Possibly something with my gtk support, although I thought I verified I had all the versions of the libraries you listed.

Eric