GEGL testbed

GEGL has started working locally lately, and the time has come that
others can join use or more easily help develop GEGL. I have put a
tarball containing my GEGL development sandbox with md5 based checksums
on PNGSs to detect regressions in tests.

The sandbox contains test cases, small example programs and a set of
base ops (png/jpg load, png save, porter duff compositing, math ops,
scaling, a box blur and some more.

To use the sandbox you will need recent(?) glib, libpng, libjpg and
SDL (for a test case that displays an animation), as well as CVS
checkouts of the gegl and babl modules from GNOME CVS.

http://pippin.gimp.org/gegl/gegl-demo.tgz

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/