Re: GEGL testbed

> GEGL has started working locally lately, and the time has come that
> others can join use or more easily help develop GEGL. I have put a
> tarball containing my GEGL development sandbox with md5 based checksums
> on PNGSs to detect regressions in tests.
>
> The sandbox contains test cases, small example programs and a set of
> base ops (png/jpg load, png save, porter duff compositing, math ops,
> scaling, a box blur and some more.
>
> To use the sandbox you will need recent(?) glib, libpng, libjpg and
> SDL (for a test case that displays an animation), as well as CVS
> checkouts of the gegl and babl modules from GNOME CVS.
>
> http://pippin.gimp.org/gegl/gegl-demo.tgz

Hi pippin, I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm not sure to understand,
is this tarball some kind of derivative of the official GEGL? Or something to
continue the experimentations with your so interesting sandboxes?
Or is this the last official GEGL release ?

I'm waiting for so long (since the project was announced) that GEGL would be
usable that I cannot believe it's true, and that the day has come ! :-)
-- Best Regards