Re: GEGL testbed

* Florent Monnier <fmonnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060605 21:46]:
> Hi pippin, I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm not sure to understand,
> is this tarball some kind of derivative of the official GEGL? Or something to
> continue the experimentations with your so interesting sandboxes?
> Or is this the last official GEGL release ?

The sandbox, is my current development enviroment, where things that I
move into GEGL when I consider them working lives in. The tiled buffer
recently jumped from the sandbox into GEGL CVS, the next stage will
probably be related to GeglOperations when the infrastructure for
them starts getting stable.

In essence gegl-demo contains the pieces still missing from GEGL, as
well as small test cases to test the image processing capabilities.

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/