Re: GEGL testbed

* neota@xxxxxxxxxxxx <neota@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [060606 19:06]:
> Øyvind Kolås writes:
>
> >I rather think the problem is in babl :/ I see now that on one of my
> >systems the line containing the string
> >"dl_handle = dlopen (path, RTLD_NOW)" has RTLD_NOW been replaced with 2.

OK,. I suspect the dynamic loading of babl extensions doesn't work
properly on your machine. I have now modified babl in CVS in such a
manner that we can hope GEGL at least runs (albeit slowly) without babl
extensions.

Do a CVS update of babl, make install it, and then remove all files from
/usr/local/lib/babl-0.0 and see if it is possible to breathe some life
into GEGL.

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/