babl updated

It seems like at least one person here on the list had problems getting
babl working properly. After some testing it was discovered that babl
lacked some extensions I have locally. And GEGL thus failed some of the
tests since the named pixel formats were not found. The issue was
resolved over irc, and now I have a confirmed build and working
installation on a non debian derived distribution as well :)

I am crossing my fingers that more people will be able to make it work
now :)

I will move the used formats "Y float", "RaGaBaA float" and perhaps some
others still missing in babl base to make GEGL work (slowly) even
without any of the optimized conversions from babl.

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/