Re: [Gegl-developer] About copyright notices

On 27/11/03, Daniel Rogers wrote:

> Those copyright notices are still missing from files.
>
> While I trust that all these files are covered under the gpl, it is
> conforting to see the notice and having the authors there, is, at the
> very least, polite.
>
> - --

My fault. I said I would put these in and it hasnt happened
yet. I will try to fix this this weekend.

As to the C++ comments and coding standards overall, we
should just try to conform to the gimp/gtk standards for indentation,
and tabs, and so on.

Ive been trying to do that, though there may be places I have
slipped up.

Calvin