Re: [Gegl-developer] low-hanging fruit: as such

On 26/11/03, Daniel Rogers wrote:

> I am also in the process of arranging to have bugzilla set up.  In there
> I will try to outline tasks, make feature requests, and generally do the
> things that make cooroporative work possible.  I don't know if there is
> interest from anyone in actually fill in these details, but I figured I
> should make the opportunity.

I think we should try to do this.

We should just remove the TODO.xml that is in the docs directory
and get rid of the same on the gegl site...

It has proven to be something that we don't keep up to date very well.

I would rather just try bugzilla as well.

Calvin