Re: [Gegl-developer] low-hanging fruit: as such

Daniel Rogers wrote:

Yo -

Dave asked me to try and provide some "low-hanging fruit."  So I have
hacked together some of my ideas in the form of headers.  They are
probably incomplete, undocumented, somewhat self-explanitory, and
probably don't compile.

By monday, I mean, the efemeral, unattainable monday in which all things get done.

Also, I thought that statement really wasn't up to may standards, so it isn't going to happen that way. The headers were, in fact, done on monday, but I didn't like that I hadn't check them for compiling, and I had to break some existing tests to add the features. I want to fix the existing classes, provide some stubbed implemtations and some stubbed tests.

It should take a little longer, but the results will be far superior.

--
Dan