[Gegl-developer] updating to new image

Gegl-ers:

I would like to begin to clean out some of the old
versions of some of the classes to make room for
daniels new ones in the gegl/gegl/image directory.

I will (shortly) remove the old versions of color model,
color space, storage, tile and all the little
files that go with these, as well as the unit
tests that belong with these.

I am going to also remove any image, image op,
and image iterator classes as well. These
will be replaced shortly by new versions from
the image directory.

After this happens it will look pretty bare in
the main gegl/gegl directory for a bit, but it
should make it a lot easier to bring in the
new versions of all of these classes.

I am also updating the Node, Filter, Graph,
and changing the Data classes to be called
Property instead. There will be new versions
of visitors that allow visiting property to property
as well as node to node now. We have needed
this for some time.

There will be unit tests for all the changes to Node,
Filter, Graph and Property. Until the docs are updated
again please look there to understand the changes.

Calvin